Savvy Style: Favs for Accessorizing Your Soiree



Savvy Style: Favs for Accessorizing Your Soiree

I adore shopping for my home just as much as I love shopping for myself...I get especially thrilled when it comes to shopping for those unique elements that add extra flair to my social gatherings.

Admittedly, living in NYC offers tons of deals and a vast array of options, however, with a little diligence and great broadband, anyone in any city can outfit their soiree with style.

Glassware
IKEA, IKEA, IKEA! So cheap yet so chic...you cannot go wrong with IKEA. From $3.00 restaurant style wire lid water bottles to $2.00 martini glasses, IKEA is one of my main go to sources for glassware.
IKEA website

Fabric
Fashion forward table runners and accent pillows are great ways to add a sophisticated element to your decor. My office is smack dab in the heart of NYC's garment district so I'm fortunate to have access to gorgeous fabric in abundance...but it doesn't take being in Manhattan to snag fabulous textiles, some of my favorite places sell online...Dazian (great for large scale fabrics for drapes and dividers), Mood Fabrics (high fashion fabric for accessories) and Saro Trading Co. (for napkins and tablecloths).
Dazian Website
Mood Website
Saro Website

Floral
If you can't frequent the 28th Street flower district, never fear because you can overload on sexy orchids and hydrangeas through online floral wholesalers. Two of my favorite are:
The Flower Exchange
Grower's Box

Serving Supplies
Why use a regular teaspoon when you can use a chic Asian soup spoon instead (see previous post on my book launch party here). Restaurant and catering supply stores offer great alternatives to the mundane...whether brick and mortar or online.
Webstaurant Store

Happy Entertaining!!!