Chivas and Ciroc: Advertising Done Beautifully

Every time I see these two strikingly beautiful commercials they always capture my undivided attention during their short, albeit effective 30 second duration. I love when attention is paid to detail and both of these ads prove that it doesn't necessarily take a "hard pitch", definable call to action or gimmick to sell a product. There's no mistake that these are luxury brands that are of high quality and intended for those who wouldn't settle for less. Kudos to the directors for using subtlety and class to relay your message!
P.S...Okay, I admit...I guess I am a little biased towards both of these commercials...what can I say, I'm a sucker for a great cocktail party scene!

Here are the commercials in their entirety:
Ciroc: The Art of Celebration
Chivas 18 Commercial: Live with Chivalry