Savvy Soiree: Sights & Sounds...Cocktail Party Scenes in Chic Music Videos


Savvy Soiree: Sights & Sounds...Cocktail Party Scenes in Chic Music Videos

To know me is to know that I LOVE music! As I plan my annual fall cocktail party, A Mid-Autumn Night's Chill, I look forward to winding down and celebrating with friends over great food, convo and libations. What I also look forward to, and I mean REALLY look forward to, is creating this year's event play list (click here to read why). It's like a rush to put together the ultimate play list...a mixture of old and new, obscure and well known, but above all, songs that will create that memorable atmosphere that will keep guests talking.

To set the tone, and kick off my planning, here are two of my favorite songs with videos featuring great cocktail party scenes...
"If I Knew" by Jimmy Sommers featuring Vikter Duplaix
"I Want You" by Common

Ciao!